These training nunchaku are crafted from a hollowed shaft of stainless steel that is polished smooth where is doesn't have knurling for grip. The roughly 11-inch handles are linked together with a steel chain that measures about 5 inches long, and tucks nicely into the handles when you connect the ends. The chain is fixed to each chuck, so they don't spin freely as you swing them freely around the room.
When it is time to change, simply screw the two handles together with the chain inside and you've created a 21.5-inch metal baton that functions like an escrima. This fighting stick will give you two gripped sections and a small rattle due to the chain, but sounds menacing to anyone facing you on the sparring floor. This baton/chuck combination weapon is lightweight due to the hollowed steel, weighing about 14.8 ounces, but it is still steel, so it can take a hit and keep on swinging. Keep one weapon around, or keep this modern convertible one around instead. From nunchucks to a straight baton, you can create unique katas and forms that can't exist elsewhere.
Silver Converta-Chuck Highlights:
- Hollowed Stainless Steel
- Lightweight for Easy Use and Carry
- Threaded Screws to Change into a Baton
- Fixed Chain Attachment with Steel Chain Links
- Approximately 5" of Handle Knurling
- Handle Length: 10.75"(approx.)
- Total Length: 21.5" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 14.8oz (approx.)
- Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Steel Chain Length: 5" (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org