Black Coin Purse Slap Jack
Crafted from genuine leather that is stitched together and dyed black, this looping coin purse is an easy EDC weapon for personal protection. Only if you need it, of course, because otherwise, it will just do it's job of holding coins, keys, nuts, bolts, or tokens. Anything that will fit into the 2-inch opening and won't block the zipper. These tactical slappers weigh 1.4 ounces without any weight, so you can fill it with whatever you want to make it as heavy as you need.
The unique design of these racket saps is that they loop around your belt, saddle, gear bag, or purse with ease using the snapping fastener to connect each end. This loop then provides a handle for you to hold if you need to swing this coin purse around to stave off an attacker. It may not seem like it, but these personal defense weapons can be accessed quickly, quietly, and will offer a change of heart to any enemy that happens to get too close. This makes these slap jacks an ideal item to have around, so grab one and take one home for a friend.
Black Coin Purse Slap Jack Highlights:
- Genuine Stitched Black Leather
- Sturdy 3" Zipper with 2" Opening
- Pocket for Coins and Keys
- Loop Secured with Snapping Button Fastener
- Length: 10" (approx.)
- Width: 3" (approx.)
- Weight: 1.4 ounces (approx.)
- High Quality Material and Design
- Defensive Weapon for Non-Lethal Strikes
- Bracketed Lanyard Hole
- Easy and Practical Way to Stay Safe
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org