Black Steel Bo Staff
As you might expect, the trick to improving your bo kata is to use a heavier staff. This is why the black metal bo staff is made from steel. The staff is not solid though (that would be too heavy!). Instead, the steel staff is made from hollow 14 gauge steel. The caps at each end give the metal staff a solid look and the machining at the middle of the staff helps inform your grips for a steel staff that looks amazing. We've even given the steel a chemical treatment so that it has a dark coloration, much like you might see with gun bluing.
Pick the black bo staff that fits your style. We have four foot lengths for people who want a strong metal jo staff. We also have five and six foot lengths for bo staff martial artists of various heights. Get your own staff and turn your bo staff abilities up a notch.
Black Metal Bo Staff Highlights:
- 1" Diameter
- Machined Grips for an Incredible Hold
- Blackened 14 Gauge Steel Construction (Hollow, but Strong)
- Available in 4, 5, and 6 foot lengths
- Also Available in Classic Steel
- Perfect for Building up your Strength and Speed
- End Caps Machined to Make the Staff Look Solid
Staff Weights (approx.):
- 4 Foot: 3 pounds, 11 ounces
- 5 Foot: 4 pounds, 10 ounces
- 6 Foot: 5 pounds, 9 ounces
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com