Stainless Steel Spear Staff
This high quality staff weapon is constructed from a 1-inch diameter stainless steel tube with extremely thick walls. This reduces the weight while still holding up against nearly anything you throw at it. With precision measured non-slip grip sections along the center, you'll be confidently spinning this martial arts staff at lightning speeds. These metal bostaffs are available in 4, 5, and 6 feet lengths, giving you the option of what fits best.
The measurements take into account the 2-inch spike at each end, giving this steel staff it's namesake. Like a javelin or a war polearm, this spiked stick is what the Bronze Age Warriors dreamed of. With the lighter weight due to the hollow construction, this staff is ready to spin, bob and weave, and even spear into a target at long range. It will take work and practice, but you can apply all of your martial arts skills to comfortably manipulate this stainless steel jo, build greater muscles, and to show off at competitions without even trying. Well, you've put the work in already, so you'll be impressing the judges either way.
The spiked ends are solid steel and flawlessly attached, so any seamlines are virtually undetectable and the spikes will stay secured to the shaft. Consider upgrading your practice drills with this versatile and epic staff, as it would make Donatello jealous!
Stainless Steel Spear Staff Highlights:
- Hollow Stainless Steel with Thick Walls
- Professional Finish with Machined Grip Sections
- Solid 2" Steel Spear Point Tips
- Comes in 4, 5, and 6 ft Lengths
- Staff Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Weight Dependent on Size: Approx. 1oz per inch
- High Quality Staff for Functional Use and Practice
- Made in the USA by KOMBATIV
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org