Dark Shadow OTF Stiletto
These automatic knives can be deployed and retracted with a double-action slider button on the handle. Inside the housing of thick ABS plastic sits a mechanism of tensioned springs that only have one function, and that is to push or pull on the 3.5-inch spear blade on full throttle. You activate either direction by pushing up or down on the slider, putting this pointed stainless steel blade under your control.
Known as a switchblade, these knives are incredibly fast and extremely sharp. It's easy to reach for and open with a single hand, which is useful for when your other hand is busy or needs assistance quickly. Having a sharpened knife can be helpful from simply opening letters and packages to warding off an attacker who otherwise thought you were unarmed. These double-action knives have a roughly 5.5-inch handle and reaches just over 9-inches with the blade out. That includes the spiked ice breaker at the base of the handle that reaches about 1/4-inch long.
With a convenient side clip and a matte-black finish, this knife will contribute to your classy style and overall appeal. Well, maybe not, but it will give you a personal protection weapon that doubles as a useful everyday cutter. Always check your local laws before taking this weapon home or out into the streets.
Dark Shadow OTF Stiletto Highlights:
- Mirror-Finished Stainless Steel
- Sharp Single-Sided Spear Point Blade
- Matte Black Textured ABS Handle
- Double-Action Slide Button
- Length Open: 9 1/4" (with spike) (approx.)
- Length Closed: 5 5/8" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3 1/2" (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 3oz (approx.)
- Chrome-Colored Pocket Clip
- Sturdy Extended Pommel Spike
- Black Nylon Sheath with Security Buckle
- Belt Loop Attachment with Velcro Strap
Please check your State and local laws before purchasing this weapon to make sure it is legal in your area.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org