Deluxe Rechargeable LED Bo Staff
This new deluxe rechargeable version of the LED bo staff takes everything you love about our original LED bo staff and upgrades it. We started by making this never version thinner. Now, with a 1" diameter, it is easier to grasp and even lighter for performing your techniques. We also added the ability to easily recharge your bo staff by plugging in the included USB charging cable into each side of the staff.
The most common question we get with this bo staff is "What is the difference between the Standard and Deluxe models?". That's a great question! This deluxe version combines machined aluminum with polycarbonate to give it a unique look. The only downside to combining the aluminum with the polycarbonate is that it doesn't make it as strong as the standard version. The standard rechargeable LED bo staff uses on solid piece of polycarbonate covered by grip, so it is virtually indestructible. However, because this version uses polycarbonate connected to metal, it is not quite as durable. Don't get me wrong, it can still handle impact, but if you are looking for something to battle with, choose the standard version.
Not seeing the quantity that you're looking for? We manufacture these ourselves and we are able to make large orders on demand. Contact customer service via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-800-696-0436 for further assistance.
Deluxe Rechargeable LED Bo Staff Highlights:
- Made of Polycarbonate Connected to High Strength Aluminum
- Weighs approximately: 4ft (14.5 ounces), 5ft (1 lb 2 ounces), 6ft (1 lb 5 ounces)
- Available in 6 Colors: Blue, Green, Red, Fuchsia, White and Yellow
- Rechargeable Batteries on Both Sides of the Staff for Enhanced Brightness
- Features 3 Light Modes: Bright, Dull and Strobe Effect
- Includes USB Charging Cable
- Made in the USA
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org