Expandable Metal Grip Baton (26")
This expanding baton starts at a length of just under 10 inches, with an extensive amount of machines knurling all over the shaft. This type of texturing gives you amazing grip security, which will come in handy should the weather decide to turn into rain, snow, or humidity. With a flick of the wrist, the telescoping action send this baton out to a full 26 inches long, giving you a whole lot of reach when you need it the most.
The expanded sections shows the disc tip that not only helps to keep the baton in place when it is collapsed, but also it gives an extra edge, should you be trying to break up ice or burst through glass in an emergency situation. After use, simply smash the tip of the baton into the ground and let the handle fall around it, and then slip it into the woven nylon sheath that is secured to your uniform belt. All in a days work, and not a worry in the world to take home with you.
Expandable Metal Grip Baton Highlights:
- Durable Steel Construction
- Telescoping Sections for Easy Carry
- Solid Shaft Tip
- Non-Slip Machined Knurling Grip
- Black Nylon Holster with Belt Loop
- Open Length: 26" (approx.)
- Closed Length: 9 7/8" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 1 pound (approx.)
- Simple and Effective Submission Weapon
- Personal Protection that is Right by Your Side!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com