Executive Sword Cane
Not unlike an old-school bachelor or gentleman, those who carry a walking cane are seen as distinguished and refined. And instead of putting a target on you as someone who cannot go the distance, this cane sword holds a big surprise for anyone who gets too close. The 14-inch hidden blade is slender, sharp, and made of stainless steel, so it can handle some exposure to the elements.
The handle of the knife is also the bulb of the cane, which is crafted from a hefty polished metal that could ring someone's bell if used as a striking weapon. The 2-inch diameter handle unscrews from threads on the shaft, letting the blade come free and out of the hollow metal tube. If you didn't unscrew it, no one would notice that the handle detaches and pulls a sword out of the cane.
These hidden blade walking sticks are otherwise completely normal, with a black textured shaft and a black rubber toe stopper to prevent slipping. At about 3 feet tall and weighing just 1 pound, this weapon is great for those who don't want to flaunt their knives, or who don't have pockets in their tuxedo for their normal EDC blade. This classy and concealed version of a gentleman's sword is an excellent way to stay protected while keeping your style.
Executive Sword Cane Highlights:
- Polished Stainless Steel Blade
- Heavy-Duty and Textured Metal Shaft
- Functional Walking Cane
- Hefty Circular Metal Handle
- Sword Weight: 9oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 17.7oz (approx.)
- Handle Diameter: 2" (approx.)
- Shaft Diameter: 1" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 14" (approx.)
- Total Length: 36" (3ft) (approx.)
- Black Rubber Toe Stopper
- Hidden Self-Defense Weapon for EDC
- Classy and Concealed Protection
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org