Rattan Martial Arts Cane
Canes are basically jo staffs with a handle, allowing you to flip and flick the staff around while keeping a tight hold on it. The hooked end is ideal for blocking incoming strikes, or for literally hooking onto the body, clothing, or weapon of an assailant. This wide wrapped end is what you can hold to swing the long shaft out and strike an opponent with lightning speed, delivering substantial blows that more often than not are unexpected.
Rattan is a vine stock that has extremely durable fiber makeup, and is actually as strong as and more flexible than bamboo. The stocks for this cane are selected with a decent width for the shaft, while leaving enough to shape the wrapped hook at the top. Carry these Kung Fu canes around by the staff or the hook, because either way, the smooth rattan will feel comfortable in your hand as you walk with confidence to your next destination.
Rattan Martial Arts Cane Highlights:
- Made of High Quality Rattan
- Combat-Ready Fighting Weapon
- Total Length: 35 3/4" (approx.)
- Hook Width: 5 7/8" (approx.)
- Shaft Diameter: 1 1/8"(approx.)
- Lightweight (Weight Will Vary)
- Concealed as a Walking Aid
- Perfect for Every Day Carry Protection
- Classy and Classic Kung Fu Instrument
DISCLAIMER: These canes are made from a natural rattan that has been formed into the hook of a cane. Due to this, the rattan may have natural cracks and chips; but, this does not effect the strength or integrity of the rattan.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org