Atomic Rattan Escrima Stick
Martial arts training comes in many different forms, and with just as many weapons. In Filipino martial arts and arnis, the national martial art of the islands, there is a stick used to deliver and defend against income strikes. These sticks can be made from a number of materials, but this specific baston is made of rattan, a fibrous reed that grows straight and strong. While the outer bark can be left on, this smoothed fighting stick is peel, although the naturally porous material still give plenty of grip to the human hand that holds it. With the atomic red stain and a few black stained accent dots, the color of this eskrima stick will pop out against the pile of the naturally colored unstained bangkaws.
Reaching 28 inches long and about 1 inch in diameter, this lightweight kail stick is the traditional size for arnis training. This means that your normal katas and forms will flow smoothly with your new brightly colored escrima stick. Let your training take you far into the night by using rattan that is easy on the joints and wrists, and soon your combat style will reach the level of atomic!
Atomic Rattan Escrima Stick Highlights:
- One Solid Piece of Rattan
- Red Stained Finish With Black Accents
- Designed for Arnis Combat Fighting
- Smooth Peeled Rattan Wood
- Natural Texture Provides a Secure Grip
- Length: 28 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Weight: about 8 ounces, but *Weight Will Vary*
- Sold Individually
DISCLAIMER: Since rattan is made from a naturally growing reed, there will be characteristics that make each one different from another. This includes joints, diameter and slight natural bowing. If you would like more information about the differences, please contact our customer service line.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org