Nightmare Rattan Escrima Set
As the national martial arts form of the Philippines, arnis has always been popular, but continues to grow as more people see it online and in the dojo. The movements of defense and offense have lots of footwork, and lots of swings with two escrima sticks. At 28 inches long and with a diameter of about 1 inch, these rattan fighting sticks are made to last as long as you keep swinging and blocking. The lighter weight helps build wrist and forearm strength with lower risk of injury. The outer layer is peeled, leaving a natural textured grip that keeps the set of arnis sticks from slipping out of your hands, with a smooth finish that reduces splintering.
With a set like this, you won't get yours mixed up with the crowd of plain or peeled escrima. Your opponents will get to know this dark and red stick set as a force to be reckoned with. Crafted from single stocks of rattan vine and paired for the optimal match of each weapon, these training eskrima will take hits, deliver them, and look cool doing it. With a jet black wood stain and bright red accents, this escrima set is certainly the stuff of nightmares.
Nightmare Rattan Escrima Set Highlights:
- Includes Two (2) Escrima Sticks
- Crafted from One Piece of Rattan Each
- Black Stained with Crimson Red Accents
- Peeled Rattan for Smooth Textured Grip
- Length: 28 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Lightweight Rattan Wood *Weight Will Vary*
- Comes in Black and Red Nylon Case with Strap
- Designed for Arnis Training
DISCLAIMER: Since rattan is made from a naturally growing reed, there will be characteristics that make each one different from another. This includes joints, diameter and slight natural bowing. If you would like more information about these differences, please contact our customer service line.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com