Three Rings Escrima Set
As with many sets of arnis bastons, this duo is made of 100% rattan through and through. The natural material is dried and hardened for extreme strength, which is important when you are making contact in your combat training. The unpeeled skin has a bit more texture than the peeled versions, but the shaft remains smooth and comfortable to the touch. You'll be swinging these lightweight eskrima around at lightning speed in no time.
The pair of rattan fighting sticks reach 28 inches long with a diameter of 1 inch, which is approximate, but in general what these natural weapons measure. Along one end of the shaft, three rings are burned into the outer skin, which provide a great reference point for your hand grip as you work through katas and routines. When finished, you can tuck these kali escrima into their black and red carrying sheath, and they will wait patiently until the next practice session.
Nothing is wrong with plain peeled escrima, but change it up for a set of decorated unpeeled sticks to inviguate your practice. The strong material will be resistant to dings and dents, though over time, they can be replaced by a fresh set with a freshly burnt pattern. You'll certainly turn heads when you enter the fighting ring.
Three Rings Escrima Set Highlights:
- Includes Two Escrima Sticks
- Crafted from Natural Rattan
- Three Burned Rings Along Shaft
- Unpeeled Skin Provides Extra Grip
- Length: 28 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Approximately 8oz each, but *Weight Will Vary*
- Includes Black and Red Nylon Case with Strap
- Great Stick Weapons for Martial Arts Training
DISCLAIMER: Since rattan is made from a naturally growing reed, there will be characteristics that make each one different from another. This includes joints, diameter and slight natural bowing. If you would like more information about the differences, please contact our customer service line.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Call Us at 1-800-696-0436 or Email email@example.com