Unpeeled Rattan Escrima Set
With a standardized size, these kali sticks reach 28 inches long and have a diameter of about 1 inch, although these are approximations. These sticks are crafted from select pieces of rattan, a reed native to the Southeast Asian region, that is stretched out and dried to create a wood-like material. Due to the variations in density that naturally occur during growth, the weight of these sticks is variable, but usually around 8 ounces each. The outer layer of the plant is left on these arnis bastons, supplying a textured grip without supplying any splinters into your hands.
This set of raw escrima come with a woven nylon carrying case, making it easy to transport and care for your training weapons. The case is black with bright red trim, which will make them pop out against the sea of backpacks at the gym. This pair of smooth olisi still have the skin on from their natural growth, and give your hands an organic grip to keep your sticks in your control when you are sparring. While these unpeeled kail sticks look plain, it is plainly obvious that they are a great choice to take home and start using.
Unpeeled Rattan Escrima Set Highlights:
- Includes Two(2) Escrima Sticks
- Crafted from One Piece of Rattan Each
- Unpeeled Rattan for Natural Feel
- Durable yet Flexible Material
- Length: 28 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Lightweight Rattan Wood *Weight Will Vary*
- Comes with a Black and Red Nylon Case
- Ideal for Arnis and Other Stick Fighting
DISCLAIMER: Since rattan is made from a naturally growing reed, there will be characteristics that make each one different from another. This includes joints, diameter and slight natural bowing. If you would like more information about the differences, please contact our customer service line.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Call Us at 1-800-696-0436 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org