Scorpion Rattan Escrima Set
These 28-inch long sticks are about 1 inch in diameter and have an approximate weight of about 8 ounces. They are the modern measurements for arnis, which is the national martial arts of the Philippines. Much like the stinger bug that is burnt along each staff, this combat art has reached every corner of the globe. This decorative burned print is unique and will give your oppressor an idea of what you are going to do with them.
This pair of natural rattan kali sticks has been peeled, meaning the outer skin of the reed has been removed. This provides a smoother surface to grip the escrima, although the inner layers still contain natural grain that provide natural friction. The inner layer will not sting your hand with splinters, as rattan has a different composition than wood.
The prime benefit of using rattan for fighting sticks is the high strength and light weight of the material. This combination makes any pair of rattan bastons quick and easy to maneuver, even if you pick up some metal or hardwood sticks for competition purposes. This eskirma set will sting and leave your enemies screaming.
Scorpion Rattan Escrima Set Highlights:
- Includes Two(2) Escrima Sticks
- Crafted from Natural Rattan
- Decorative Burnt Scorpions
- Skinless for Smooth Handling
- Length: 28 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Approximately 8oz Each, but *Weight Will Vary*
- Black and Red Nylon Case with Strap Included
- Designed for Martial Arts Training
DISCLAIMER: Since rattan is made from a naturally growing reed, there will be characteristics that make each one different from another. This includes joints, diameter and slight natural bowing. If you would like more information about the differences, please contact our customer service line.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping On Orders Over $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Call Us at 1-800-696-0436 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org