Nightmare Rattan Escrima Stick
Rattan is the ideal material for fighting sticks because it is strong and flexible. The lightweight of the fibers allow you to swing this fighting stick with great force, but springy enough not to cause too much vibration through your arm when you strike. This is important for when you are repeating the movements many times over, and drilling hits can take a toll on your wrist muscles and bones. At 28 inches long with a diameter of 1 inch, this stick is a great size for moving swiftly through the air and resting in wait between your shoulder blades. With one stick, you can focus on the form, as well as involving your free hand in self defense moves against your attacker.
These kali sticks have a look that sets them apart. The bright red sections give a vivid color contrast against the dark finish, making this escrima stand out. The rattan wood gives a naturally textured grip instead of a smooth handle that can slip from your palm once you've broken a sweat from arnis training. Whether you are starting with the basics, or picking up a replacement escrima, this nightmarish kali weapon will serve you in waking life.
Nightmare Rattan Escrima Stick Highlights:
- One Solid Piece of Rattan
- Black Finish with Red Accents
- Designed for Arnis Training
- Smooth Peeled Rattan Wood
- Natural texture provides a secure grip
- Length: 28 inches (approx.)
- Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Approximately 8 ounces, but *Weight Will Vary*
- Sold Individually
DISCLAIMER: Since rattan is made from a naturally growing reed, there will be characteristics that make each one different from another. This includes joints, diameter and slight natural bowing. If you would like more information about the differences, please contact our customer service line.
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org