Dark Harpoon Push Dagger
The sharpened steel blade is crafted from an all black anodized 440 stainless steel, and has a double sided sharpened edge. That makes the tip a pointed spear, and while the whole blade only reaches 3 inches long, that's enough fine edge to tell any would-be assailants to keep on swimming. These full tang steel weapons have a perpendicular handle that is textured with stripes and ridges to make sure it stays in between your fingers when you need it to.
This dark hand harpoon blade can ward off any attackers just by how it looks. The deep curving sides makes each tip at the base extremely pointed, sharp, and as fishhook-like as possible. It reaches almost 5-inches and only weighs 3.1 ounces, so it won't take a tug boat to carry this punch dagger around. Having one tucked into the woven black sheath and strung on your belt will make sure you have a simple yet effective weapon to protect yourself.
Dark Harpoon Push Dagger Highlights:
- Sharpened 440 Stainless Steel
- Black Anodized Spearpoint Blade Shape
- Black Perpendicular Handle with Textured Grooves
- Dagger Point Tip with Sharp Double Edges
- Handle Width: 2 3/4" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3" (approx.)
- Total Length: 4 7/8" (approx.)
- Weight: 3.1 ounces (approx.)
- Woven Black Sheath with Belt Loop
- Keep Yourself Safe from Wayward Sharks
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org