Dark Talon Push Dagger
Like most personal protection weapons, these small covert daggers are compact and stealthy black. The steel used is 440 stainless and given a black coating all over, which reduced light reflection while also protecting the blade from rust and common corrosion. Because this punch knife is full tang, the metal extends from the tip point and extends down through the perpendicular handle, giving you the confidence that when it is in you hand, it is in your control.
The curved blade starts with a needle-point tip that can puncture just about anything, and continues to a sharpened fine edge that becomes serrated close to the bottom of it's 3-inch length. The handle is about 3.25-inches across, giving you the grip and texture you need to feel confident in a tricky or sticky situation. The handle is accessible out of the woven black nylon sheath, and if you have that strung on your belt, you can grab and punch with this blade in a flash.
While most weapons don't require you to read the manual before use, these items are small, nimble, and should be treated with the same respect as a full length katana. The triangle blade can do extreme amounts of damage, to your enemy, other materials, or even yourself if you don't use it properly. Let's hope you never have to perform with it, but carrying around this compact push knife is going to keep you that much safer during the mission.
Dark Talon Push Dagger Highlights:
- Sharpened 440 Stainless Steel
- Black Anodized Talon Blade Shape
- Black Perpendicular Handle with Textured Grooves
- Curved Triangle Blade Shape
- Pointed Tip with Both Fine and Serrated Edge
- Handle Width: 3.25" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 3" (approx.)
- Total Length: 4 1/4" (approx.)
- Weight: 3.5 ounces (approx.)
- Woven Black Sheath with Belt Loop
- An Extra Talon for those Just-In-Case Moments
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $25
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $25
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org